Machine learning is a direction of artificial intelligence aimed at not direct solution of the task but at learning while solving a mass of similar tasks. Tools of calculus of probabilities and mathematical statistics, numerical methods, graph theories, optimization methods and other techniques of work with data are used.
Work with Big Data and Internet of Things
Development and introduction of algorithms of data analysis from various sensors, senders and cameras.
Smart information reduction.
Development of unification approaches for heterogeneous data bases in order to perform their further processing by means of machine learning algorithms.
Systems of technological processes information collection and provision of the operator with recommendations in order to achieve necessary values.
Forecast of production and energy and resources consumption.
Analysis and forecast of various effects influence on operation factors of products and equipment.
Preventive alerts of probable abnormal situations.
Forecasting equipment failure and shift from service as per regulations to condition-based maintenance.
This direction specializes in patterns search in accumulated historical records for their further use in order to perform event, changes forecasting, etc. Forecasting is necessary for making optimal managing decisions in any sphere. When applying predictive analytics technologies, we are able to help in providing solutions in the following areas:
- Forecast of target value alteration for all spheres.
- Smart distribution of customers between groups according to their buying activity (segmentation of customer base).
- dentification of the most promising customers with respect to sales boost.
- Forecast of customer outflow in order to take well-timed measures aimed at customer retention.
- Development of recommendations aimed at proposing the most suitable goods to the customer.
- Specification of market segments for various types of goods, identification of probable consumer groups.
- Forecast of customer’s behavior.
- Forecasting the volume of sales and expenses (products, materials).
- Forecast of consumer demand and planning sales promotions.
- Detection of abnormal users, objects and transactions.